What I do
- 👨💻 At work, I use machine learning to fight abuses. Recently I've been busy identifying similar images. I also use analytics to answer business questions.
- 🚀 On LinkedIn, I share daily data science tips and tricks on SQL and Python to 25k followers.
- ✍️ I am a freelance writer providing data science articles for tech companies.
- 📚 I am a Computer Science Master's candidate at the Georgia Tech. I specialize in Computing Systems/Machine Learning.
- 🧑🏫 I teach data science and artificial intelligence at a bootcamp, HeiCoders Academy.
- 📖 On Medium, I write about data science tutorials and guides for Towards Data Science.
- 📈 I am building a data science course for an online EdTech platform.
- 📕 I am working with a publisher to release a data science book.
- 🏋️ If I'm not doing any of the above, I'm probably at the gym.
- 👨🎓 I graduated from Nanyang Technological University with a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering and Marketing as the valedictorian.
- 📑 I learnt data science through online resources and landed my first role in analytics shortly after.
- 🇺🇸 My experience of working in California opened my eyes to the world of data.
- 🇸🇬 I studied in Singapore (for a decade!) with the ASEAN Scholarships.
- 🇲🇾 I call Malaysia home.
Get in touch
- LinkedIn. I'm super active here and respond to all messages.
- Twitter. Starting to get active on Twitter.
- Medium. I post weekly.
- Email. Perfect if you have a business enquiry.